Day 8.
This morning I was supposed to meet a good friend at the gym to workout together and catch up. She had to cancel last minute so I just figured I would stay around the apt. for a little bit then go out for a run by myself. Then Jason suggested I head over to the tennis courts with him to meet his partner Badri and watch them play tennis a little bit then I could go over to the Vita Trail and run around there.
At first I said "Maybe..." aka. "no" but then i thought about it and decided it would be a great idea. So, I left with him and biked over to the tennis courts. Met Badri and watched them hit back and forth a little bit before walking over to the vita trail. I ran around it 1.5 times. I was making a pretty solid 12 minute mile pace. Which I am pretty excited about. Then after I made it around to the start sign I decided to go around the back way on my way back towards the courts. It was really pretty running with the wildflowers blooming. It made me want to pick some- but didn't want to break my pace!
Once I got back to the courts I ran around the courts 2 times, adding another mile. My total was 3 miles! WOO HOO!!! A full 3 miles, no stops! It was perfect!
Starting week 2 off way strong!
5 ways to say YES!
a. Yes
b. MMhmmmm
c. Si
d. Okay!
e. Of course
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment