I think that's 18...that's what yesterday was.
I've slacked on making these posts- I need to get back to it! Just like the run, the documentation is just as important!
So yesterday I took the day off from work. I just needed a random Wednesday, and it was wonderful! I was so happy I did that.
I texted Britney to see what she was up to and if she wanted to squeeze in a run- she did! We actually squeezed in a smoothie, Ross, a run/walk, ufab and then finished with Martins! It was a great morning off! We made it 1.5 in really terrible heat. We also walked 1.5 it was great. Felt really good to be disgustingly sweaty and working out! After leaving Britney- I rode down and had a late lunch with Jason before babysitting at 730. Jason had a class at 4, so we said goodbye and I biked home reflecting on the day.
About what a great day it was and how I was going to come back here and write this post. Until I got locked out- UGGGH! So after about an hour of trying to figure something else out I ended up going back to campus and sneaking into Jason's class to get the key from him. It was kinda funny!
Then we ended the night babysitting and cuddling and it was a perfect day off. Today is Thursday and day NINETEEN!!!! :) Tomorrow is 20 and on Saturday it has become a habit! 21 days! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment