I met Britney tonight for a workout turned vita trail. The jcc closed at 6 which left me.feeling stressed to find a place where we both could workout together but I could still run my mile....the vita trail! I did just a mile. And to a wonderful surprise Britney jogged it right next to me! I was so happy for her! What a long journey we have both been on this past year or so. I'm so glad we both have each other to egg on and push further. Just like Allison is to me as well.
So day eleven was perfect! I'm slowly getting to 365 one day at a time. Only 354 left! Today is day 12 and I have it off for Rosh Hashanah.
Today is going to be a good day!
5 annoyances-
...the pimple on my chin
...my right calf being sore
...waking up at 645 on my day off
...Hedwig chewing my necklaces
...cold coffee
No comments:
Post a Comment