Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 22. Day TWENTY-TWO

Bejesus it's day 22.

Today I went out after a long day with Jason and he took me on a 4 miler.  I ran 3.3 of it and had to take a break to walk for a smidge.  But it's better than not doing it at all!!!

Today also marked my sub 12 minute mile.  I was able to run the 3.3 doing 11.6 or like 11:40 a mile!  That's pretty awesome.   I ran past a kid who goes to the JCC and Jason laughed that my pace went really fast and I just said "i want to just go away from them" and then once we got onto Grove I sped up and Jason asked where the sprint came from and I said "i just want to get home"

Getting stronger/faster/better/stronger!

Next week will be 30 days.  A whole month!  My GOD!!!

5 phrases I over use:
- Holy smokes
- maybe...
- Girl
- I'm sorry
- i don't have a fifth...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment