Jason and I went out for day nine! 2.3- my watch read 2.5 but I'm assuming that's with the running in place at stop lights!
Today when we went out I wore a sports bra and a tank- no cami under. I felt comfortable not to be reinforced to a millionth degree. That's a bonus!
I shared with dyanne about running and told her I wasn't going to celebrate it fully until I get to day 21- then I know it will he a habit.
Today I bought myself some cheap treats online. A cook book I've been eyeing for years, finally 60% off, a perfume sample, and some bike lights. I was also perusing some artist made wedding bands. I found some that are finger print engraved. I got them quoted near 800 which is pretty nice. For 14k white gold. I got really excited looking at wedding things online and brainstorming what I would like it to be like. I found some fun favors that are succulent plants. They are so cute. I was also thinking about table themes. Decorating them with objects of our relationship. Keeping the color scheme blues and greens- natural in colors. Beautiful. I think next weekend I will talk to beckie about it and get her ideas and thoughts and then publicly set the date. :)
Now to settle a dress. I need to take some pictures and send them to Allison's mom and see what she says. And also look at the city of Richmond about doing it at belle isle. It's coming together. I'm getting excited. :)
8 table ideas:
1. Kitty table
2. Bike table
3. Coffee/Starbucks table
4. Old town table
5. Richmond table
6. Running table
7. - Jason's idea
8. - Jason's idea
No comments:
Post a Comment