Tuesday, August 21, 2012

About 6 weeks later...

Phew!  My swelling has finally gone all the way down on my left foot, a little puffy on the ankle, but I think that next week I'm going to bring my running stuff back to work to start my routine back up.  Even though I've gotten quite comfotable taking my lunch breaks to eat lunch and mess around on the computer- I really miss getting sweaty and feeling good about myself.

I need to save up and purchase a new pair of shoes.  I really enjoy the 1400's by New Balance in a bright blue color...but they're like 100 bucks.  Mental note- look on Amazon.  Then, I can leave those shoes here or even wear them all day to be prepared to get back in the gym. 

I'm ready to get back to normal and start jogging again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment