Friday, December 28, 2012

Okay 2013...this is my year.

Like every year I have promised myself this will be the year to get in shape. 

This year I committed to this cause.  I need to get happy, healthy and change my life.

My eating habits are not my main problem. I eat a pretty balanced diet. My water intake is mega low and my activity is just kinda bland.  This will be what I try to change the most. 

I just bought a new smartphone and have new workout pants in the mail and have signed up for GymPact.  This will give me the incentive to get my ass to the gym and work out.  I need to soon get a new pair of shoes and sign up for the monument 10k.

I know I can do this.  I just need to WANT to do this.

wahh.wahhh....

Alright, gympact starts on Monday and I signed up for 4 days at 5bucks a missed gym appointment.  Jason also just started working at the gym- so this will be more incentive to get my butt to the gym to work out.

SIIIGH. 

I can do this.  I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment