After Tuesday I kinda stopped making the time to run. This week I've focused more on taking classes to strengthen while I am in recovery from my injury. I'm not doing two a days in hopes to not ever feel that again.
So instead I filled the week with 2 Barre classes and a yoga class and am going to a hot yoga this morning. Oh, and tomorrow morning I'm trying for another hot yoga. Since we have a car I need to squeeze them in. I have 13 and I've only used 2.
This week was a year from that terrible picture that kicked my rear in gear and started my change. Almost 50 pounds. Sooooo close! I think just 3 more to go. I can do it. But o do love how strong my body is getting and how lean it is too!
Next week will be Barre and more yoga, I really am enjoying these studios. I may get a pass for Om on yoga after. They are affordable and close enough! And make me feel good.
I miss running though I feel like I'm cheating on her. I feel like my running would be a girl- more like the girl I want to be. So yes, doing these other classes I am cheating on her. I need to find some time to get back to it soon. Life just needs more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment