Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Okay...since injury- getting back on the horse.

Okay, so went to doctor to get checked out and all is okay.  Just a bad sprain.  So rest and more ibprofen and just overall taking it easy.  Took a 1/2 week off and it has helped a lot.  and i mean A LOT!

Jason and I were talking the other day while doing laundry- and we decided that he is going to help me reach my goal of running 5 miles comfortably.  He suggested making a chart and even offered to help motivate me with doing runs along with me.  That way I'll stay on track.  Which is my biggest fault.  I get so distracted and lazy if I'm not being held accountable by anyone else.

5 things that I love to smell.
1. clean laundryh
2. gasoline
3. fresh cut flowers
4. bacon
5. jason's smell

No comments:

Post a Comment